We buy houses in Miami Florida. We are your local Miami FL home buyers, and we offer cash for houses in Florida where owning a home is one of the biggest investments most people ever make. When it’s time to sell your property, the standard practice is to find a real estate agent or try to sell your house on your own.
Selling with a real estate agent can often be very costly. Your real estate agent and the buyer’s agent will usually split 6% of your sale price as compensation. This is the commission that you will agree to pay in your listing agreement.
Florida Cash Home Buyers have bought and sold hundreds of properties and we understand that paying real estate agents can be costly especially when you can just do it yourself.
When you hire a real estate agent in Florida, this is basically what they do…
- List your house with the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Market your house though fliers, advertisements, and online websites.
- Facilitate showings of your house/hosts open house (1% of all homes are sold at an open house)
- Is the intermediary when entering into negotiations and coordinates the closing with you.
After working with Realtors on several occasions, I decided to try selling a home on my own. Here are the steps to follow if you decide to forego using a real estate agent to sell your home:
Be Your Own Real Estate Agent Selling Your Home in Miami FL
- Price Your Home to Sell – Don’t mess around, price your home aggressively, and be realistic.
- Obtain a Flat Fee Listing on the MLS – You can do this on sites like www.owners.com
- Market Your Property – Zillow and other websites all you to do this very easily.
- Hold an Open House – Advertise it on Craigslist, Zillow, Owners.com, and other free websites.
- Know Your Property’s Selling Points – What makes your house stand out? Kitchen, Great room, etc…
- Prepare to Show Your House – Clean up the house, remove all clutter and do repairs if necessary
- Show Your House – Be flexible with showing times and your prospective buyers
- Perform Your Own Negotiations – Find common ground and negotiate a fair price.
- Comply with All Laws in Your Area – some states have specific laws and or addendum’s like smoke detector compliance, property condition disclosures, lead paint disclosures, etc. These can be found on your State’s website and or through a real estate attorney or title company.
We can also help you sell your South Florida home. No hassle, no fees, no commissions.
Get a Cash Offer on Your House
Sell My House in Miami FL
If you think you need to sell your house in Florida fast, then you may need us. We at Florida Cash Home Buyers are local homebuyers in Miami FL, and we’re helping local homeowners have a quick and hassle-free sale. If your Miami FL house qualifies, we can make you a quick and fair cash offer. For more information or if you have any questions feel free to give us a call at (954) 519-7040 or fill out the online form and we will get in touch with you.