Our Story – From Yoga to Buying Houses
So how did it all start?
Gabe here, co-founder of FL Cash Home Buyers, LLC. I first met my business partner, Omer, back in 2012 at Yogi Hari’s Ashram in Miramar. My wife and I were searching for Yoga classes online and found an Ashram in Miramar that offered them. An Ashram is a spiritual center where people can practice Yoga & Meditation and even live there to pursue their spiritual aspirations.
Ashrams are very common in India, but you don’t come across them too often here in the U.S. We had wanted to go to India and experience what it’d be like to live in one for a few weeks, so we were very happy to find one just a few miles away from where we lived & decided to go to a class that same day!
When we arrived, no one was there except a man fixing a car outside (guess who that was?). Yup – That’s how Omer looked like when we first met 🙂
We asked him if he knew what was happening with the Yoga class. He told us he was supposed to teach the class, but it was canceled. He gave us his business card and told us if we wanted to come back for the next class to call him and to confirm the class was still on.
When I looked at his card I saw these words in big bold letters “Real Estate Solutions”. What a coincidence I thought! I never met anyone who was into Yoga & Real Estate! I let him know I was a Real Estate investor as well and we instantly clicked. We continued to stay in touch and eventually started to collaborate on some joint venture deals. Over time we developed a great working relationship and an even better friendship!
Why did we decide to partner up?
I really enjoyed working with Omer and always thought it would be much more fulfilling to build a home buying company in FL with a friend vs. by myself. The cool thing was that both Freedom & Happiness were our primary drivers. We were also aligned in the sense that we wanted to make sure we always donated a portion of our profits to charity. We both felt that Real Estate would be a great path for us to create the lives we wanted and to give back to the community.
Fast fwd, and in late 2014 we formed FL Cash Home Buyers, LLC. Since then we’ve purchased hundreds of homes, but what we’re more proud of are the charities we’ve supported, the amazing team we’ve built, and the fun we have while buying and selling houses!
Thank you for your trust & taking the time to read our story! We hope to hear from you soon 🙂
Our Promise To You
We vow to be honest, fair and to truly care about you. We promise to not take advantage of people’s suffering, to treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves, and to make you an offer that benefits you!
As you can probably guess, we believe in the law of Karma 🙂 We know that if we want to experience good in life for ourselves and our loved ones, we must THINK good and BE good to others! That’s why we make sure to run our business in a moral and ethical way. What this means for you is that you can rest assured we truly want to help, and we will not try to take advantage of you in any way!
We are here to support you and be of service. Even if selling your home is not something you’d like to do, please feel free to reach out and we’ll be more than happy to offer our guidance to your real estate situation!
The FL Cash Home Buyers Team
Owner / COO – The Marketing Guy
- Favorite Quote –“Health is the greatest wealth. Peace of mind is the greatest happiness. Yoga can show you the way to both!”– Yogi Hari
- Favorite Areas of Florida – Yogi Hari’s Ashram (Miramar), Boca Raton Beaches, Flamingo Gardens (Davie), Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens
- Passions – Family, Helping Others be Happy, Yoga, Meditation, Indian Classical Music, Real Estate.
- Life Motto – Do Unto Others as You Would Have Them Do Unto You.
I was born in 1981 and raised in Israel as the eldest out of 3 brothers. After I finished the Army, I traveled to different countries and in 2005, I ended up in Miramar, Florida for a Yoga Teacher’s Training Program. I became an Advanced Yoga Teacher and continued to live and immerse myself in the spiritual practice of Yoga and Meditation for almost 6 years at Yogi Hari’s Ashram.
In February 2011, I became a licensed Realtor as I was very much drawn to Real Estate Investing. What attracted me to the Real Estate field was mainly the opportunity to be able to support my family while helping people in different situations improve their condition.
Later in 2011 I purchased my first property and formed Florida Cash Home Buyers Inc. In 2014, I formally partnered up with my good friend, Gabriel Garcia, and we started our partnership company – FL Cash Home Buyers, LLC.
I love what I do and I am humbled and grateful for the opportunities we come across every day to be able to help South Florida Home Owners while supporting our families, friends, and community!
Owner / CEO – The Vision Guy
- Favorite Quote – “Love is not a matter of belief. It is a matter of demonstration. It is not a question of authority, but one of perception and action. Therefore, if you desire love, try to realize that the only way to get love is by giving love. That the more you give, the more you get; and the only way in which you can give love is to fill yourself with it until you become a magnet of love”
- Favorite Areas of Florida – Private Beach at the B-Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale
- Passions –Real Estate, Entrepreneurship, & Personal Development
- Life Motto – Set your sights on God, and everything else will fall into place.
I consider myself a very simple guy. Give me my bulletproof coffee, a good book to read, some good music, a journal, and I am in pure joy.
I’m married to Carolyn who I’ve been with for over a decade now! We have 2 beautiful children, Gabriel Jr. & Pax.
I love go to to the beach, do yoga, study about health & longevity, be with my family, and travel!
As the CEO of FL Cash Home Buyers, I love creating a company where the people truly enjoy their work & the time spent with their peers. I get a lot of joy and satisfaction knowing we have an extended family here.
I enjoy creating processes and seeing the team bring those processes to life! I also enjoy to consistently look for new ways to improve our processes and make small tweaks to them over time. Yes, I’m a nerd 🙂
- Favorite Quote – “You are today where your thoughts have brought you. You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.”
- Favorite Areas of Florida – Anywhere by the Ocean.
- Passions – Helping others, Personal development, Spearfishing, Wakeboarding, Soccer.
- Life Motto – I try to live my life by a Japanese philosophy called “Kaizen” which stands for constant never-ending improvement.
I started my career as a personal trainer where I’ve helped change many lives by teaching people to burn fat, gain lean muscle, and raise energy levels. Since then, I jumped into real estate head first, and I now specialize in providing quick & effective solutions to homeowners in need. “There’s no better feeling than peace of mind” is something I believe in wholeheartedly, and I want to pass that on to the homeowners I work with!
When I’m not at the office I enjoy spending time on a boat, at the beach, or with my family. I live purposefully to better myself, nurture my faith, and support all of my loved ones. I hope to have the pleasure of helping you with your home situation!
- Favorite Quote – “Fall seven times, stand up eight”
- Favorite Areas of Florida – Under the Venetian Causeway Bridge Downtown Miami
- Passions – Surfing, Basketball, Traveling
- Life Motto – Don’t stop believing.
Paul was born in Miami, FL and raised in between Miami and Las Vegas. From a young age, he developed a passion for sports; more specifically basketball, as well as surfing. Played basketball all throughout High School, and continued to pursue his passion for surfing traveling to beaches all over Florida to catch some nice waves.
After graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management in 2008, he was accepted to be a part of the Truth Campaign National Tour in an effort to end youth smoking across America. As a tour rider, Paul participated in heavy metal rock tours, as well as surfing competitions, events with big gatherings of young people, to reach and raise awareness to the youth about the dangers of tobacco products.
Paul always had a passion for real estate, but it wasn’t until 2015 when Paul was given the opportunity to join FL Cash Home Buyers as the Sales Manager, that he was able to fully develop, and expand his expertise in Sales/Marketing for Real Estate.
Our House Helper
- Favorite Quote – “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” – Marilyn Monroe
- Favorite Areas of Florida – Disney, Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens, Key West Beaches, Mount Dora, Amelia Island.
- Passions – Family, My Kids, Husband, Friendship, Traveling, Cooking.
- Life Motto – I work really hard, and PLAY even harder!
A lifetime member of the “Cando” Club. Growing up in a multi-cultural family and city I learned at an early age to navigate all different situations, circumstances, and people, to become self-sufficient.
I have a passion to grow and learn as much as I can to successfully open doors and unleash my full potential. My amazing personality and several years of customer services, product development, and management experience allow me to perform as a dynamic asset to FL Cash Home Buyers, LLC!
Our Marketing Manager
- Favorite Quote – “Make your life a Masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do”. – Brian Tracy
- Favorite Areas of Florida – Fort Lauderdale
- Passions – Family, Youths, Clean Fun, Gospel Music
- Life Motto – If I can help somebody as I travel along life’s way then my living will not be in vain.
I was born in December 1979 and raised in Jamaica. I am the eldest of six (6) siblings. I earned an MBA in Human Resource Management, from The University Wales and a B.Sc. in Management Studies, from the University of the West Indies, Mona, Jamaica.
I have been actively involved in community development programs and have a role of “Youth Minister”. I’m a passionate reader, occasional writer and have a keen eye for detail. I am married to Carl Williamson and together we have a daughter Abishai, and a son Taèshaun.
In August 2015, I started working with Florida Cash Home Buyers LLC. I am presently assigned to the Marketing Department and I love my job. I enjoy what I do and from the many experiences I have on a daily basis, this has helped me become a better person.