Why Have Hundreds of Local Homeowners Sold Their Homes to Us?
- We can pay you a Cash Advance* before closing (see bottom of page for more details)!
- The Process is Simple & Hassle Free.
- We have a caring team that closed Over 900 Transactions since 2011!
- We will donate up to $1,000 to a Church or Charity of your choice at closing.
And that’s not it…
- You can Pick Your Move-Out Date.
- We buy All Types of Properties in any Area, Price Range & in “As-Is”
- We can help with Any Situation – Probate & Inheritance, Foreclosure, Damaged Homes, Liens, Code Violations, Open Permits, Title Problems and MUCH More.
- We specialize in Buying Inherited Properties & can pay for Probate if needed.
- We can Help You Relocate and pay for your moving costs.
While some of our clients just want to sell their house fast without the hassle of dealing with Realtors, showing their house many times before it’s sold, and having the uncertainty of when the house will be sold and for what price, most of our clients contact us for the following reasons:
Many of the properties that we buy need repairs. Some need very little to none while others require a great deal of work, where we have to strip everything down to the studs and basically re-build the house. If your house needs repairs and you do not wish to spend the time and/or money to take care of fixing it up, then we may be just who you are looking for!
As foreclosure rates hit record levels, we are seeing more and more good people in this situation. Whether you are facing a Bank Foreclosure or Tax Foreclosure, we are able to help you by either buying your house fast, negotiating a short sale on your behalf, or assuming your loan. Each situation is unique in itself and requires a different approach. Contact us today to learn how we can help you with your situation.
Inherited / Probate Houses
We have been buying inherited properties in South Florida for many years. Some properties need to go through Probate and some don’t. If you inherited a property and Probate needs to be done, we can handle and pay for the Probate. We have dedicated Probate Attorneys that work with us to get our Probate files done faster, properly and for the lowest possible price. This means we can buy your house fast and pay you more for it.
Liens / Violations
Some of the properties we buy have code violations, open or expired permits, city liens + fines, water liens, unsafe structure violations, demolition orders, and other title problems. While these issues scare away inexperienced investors and regular home buyers, we have a lot of experience buying these types of properties and these issues pose no problem for us. We’ve bought properties with over $1M in fines and violations.
While most properties we buy fit into one of the above criteria, many don’t. Between our team and board of advisors, we have over 75 years of combined real estate experience in the South Florida market. Making some deals work, requires creative thinking and solution-finding. You can be confident that whatever your situation may be, we can help and guide you thru it.
* The Cash Advance – is NOT our offer for your home. It is an advance, part of the purchase price, that we can pay you BEFORE the closing if needed, and subject to clear title on the property.